| HISTORIC WAYNE COUNTY
/_uploaded_files/rotating_header1image.jpg /_uploaded_files/rotating_header6image.jpg /_uploaded_files/rotating_header7image.jpg /_uploaded_files/rotating_header8image.jpg /_uploaded_files/bob-stoppers-dobbins-park-9.29.2014rotating_header10image.jpg /_uploaded_files/hotchkiss-and-dobbins-park-9.29.2014-by-bob-stopperotating_header11image.jpg

Taylor Park

    Located at the corner of Geneva and Montezuma Streets, Taylor Park was donated to the Village of Lyons in 1932 by Myron C. Taylor, in memory of his father, William Delling Taylor. The former Lyons Mail Bag factory owned by William, occupied the site where the park now stands.

    /_uploaded_files/taylor-park-1.jpg/_uploaded_files/taylor-park-2.jpg

    Areas of Interest
    /_uploaded_files/hotchkiss-peppermint-buildingareas_of_interest1photo.jpg
    Hotchkiss Peppermint Building
    /_uploaded_files/wayne-county-museumareas_of_interest2photo.jpg
    Wayne County Museum
    /_uploaded_files/taylor-parkareas_of_interest3photo.jpg
    Taylor Park
    /_uploaded_files/south-side-canal-parkareas_of_interest4photo.jpg
    South-Side Canal Park
    /_uploaded_files/mural-maniaareas_of_interest5photo.jpg
    Mural Mania
    /_uploaded_files/farmers-marketareas_of_interest6photo.jpg
    Farmers Market
    /_uploaded_files/trail-of-hopeareas_of_interest7photo.jpg
    Trail of Hope
    CMATION® Custom CMSContent Management System
    Tampa Web Design & Hosting